The Nano Center is introducing a unique prize, designated for outstanding BSc students who are taking an active part in a lab of our members.
Beyond recognizing the excellence of the students, the purpose of the prize is also to expose outstanding students to the activities of the Nano Center and to increase the number of candidates for the Center's MSc program after graduating their BSc.
The Center will distribute up to 12 prizes in the amount of 5,000 ILS each. The final number of prizes will be determined by the number of suitable applicants submitted.
Each PI can nominate only one applicant from his lab.
• The applicant is a BSc student.
• The applicant has completely finished the first year of his/her BSc degree.
• The applicant's research is conducted in a lab of a member of the Nano Center and is Nano-related
• Minimum average grade of 85
Required Documents for Submission:
1. List of grades including the average grade
2. Research abstract (up to 1 page)
3. Letter of recommendation from the PI
Applications to be sent by the PI via e-mail to email@example.com no later than April 7, 2022