As the depths of our understanding of the world continues to grow and deepen, the amount of knowledge grows. However, so does the realization of how many things remain to be discovered. Depths means interdisciplinarity because the smaller the resolution the more disciplines are required to join forces in order to comprehend the full picture. Therefore, we believe that Interdisciplinary programs are the key for future innovations. Being able to consume a lot of information from different disciplines is a challenge which becomes more vital. Our interdisciplinary MSc program, open for outstanding students only, tackles this challenge. Our students from 4 different departments are the brightest in their field and are chosen by a special committee which includes 4 leading scientists in nanoscience and nanotechnology, representing the multidisciplinarity of the Center.
- Our students receive a guaranteed stipend of 150% a month for 2 years
- We want you to be exposed to international researchers and are therefore paying for your participation in an international conference abroad.
- We fully cover your participation at the annual conference organized by the Nano Center. At the conference you'll have the opportunity to participate in the award winning poster session as well as the Nano-Art competition.
- Towards the end of the academic year you're invited to the "Student Talks" event in which the 2nd year students present their research and the outstanding students are being announced.
- M.Sc. program in Chemistry with specialization in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- M.Sc. program in Physics with specialization in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- M.Sc. program in Applied Physics with specialization in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
M.Sc. program in Drug Research with specialization in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.