Nano Center Scholarship for Outstanding PhD students
Call for Proposals 2022-2023
Dear members of the Nano Center,
As every year, the Nano Center is distributing a call for scholarships intended for PhD students who excel in their academic studies and their research. The scholarship will be granted for a period of at least one year. The final amount awarded will be determined according to the number of granted students.
- PhD student at the beginning of his/her PhD studies (started PhD not before October 1 st ,2021)
- The applicant's research is conducted in a lab of a member of the Nano Center and is Nanorelated
- The student will have to submit a progress report to the Nano center and donors.
Required Documents for Submission:
- CV including list of publications if applicable
- List of BA and MA grades
- Letter of recommendation
- Research abstract (up to 1 page)
- Commitment letter from the PI stating that:
- The PI will provide the student with a matching of at least 100% scholarship for the duration of Nano Center scholarship.
Please note – each PI can nominate only one student from his/her group. Exceptional are students who completed the Center’s MSc studies with specialization in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology -they are eligible to apply for this scholarship by themselves. In this case, several students from the same group may be able to compete for the scholarship – one, submitted by the supervisor, plus students who studied in the nanoprogram and apply independently. The students who completed the Center’s MSc studies in the years א"תשפ and ב"תשפ have been notified directly by us.
Applications to be sent by the PI via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 5th of November 2022.